Welcome to Wensleydale House
A charming Victorian home in the thriving Dales market town of Leyburn.
Ideal for Self Catering holidays and gatherings with family and friends.
- Self Catering - Sleeps 10
- Fully renovated yet retains many period features
- Individually designed rooms, two with four-poster beds
- Three bathrooms and a downstairs WC (holidays are too short for queues!)
- Well equipped kitchen with range cooker
- Stunning views from front bedrooms
- Good mobile phone reception. Free wi-fi.
- Four car parking spaces and covered cycle storage.
- Includes all fuel, bed linen, towels and baby gear
- Well stocked with games, CDs, DVDs, videos, books (general, arts, children's, local history, walking guides). LCD TV and DVD in 3 bedrooms. The children's bedroom has a small tented den full of toys
- Fresh flowers and welcome pack - tea, coffee, milk, eggs, homemade cake.
- Help is at hand from next door owners
Wensleydale on the doorstep yet only 20 minutes from the A1.